Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
ã€€ã€€ Separation and beneficiation of copper and molybdenum in the beneficiation equipment production line, generally using sodium sulfide or sodium hydrosulfide, cyanide or ferricyanide copper and iron ; using dichromate or Nokes to inhibit lead. If an inhibitor is used, the impurity content does not reach the quality standard, and it needs to be supplemented by chemical beneficiation. Secondary copper sulfide is leached with cyanide ; chalcopyrite is leached with ferric chloride solution ; galena is leached with hydrochloric acid and ferric chloride solution to achieve standard content. Below, Henan Bochuang Machinery Mineral Processing Equipment Factory briefly introduces these separation methods as follows:
1. Cyanide method: The cyanide method has a strong inhibitory effect on sulfides. This is because CN- reacts with heavy metal ions Me2+ to form hydrophilic and insoluble cyanide Me(CN)2 , and continues to add cyanide and precipitate. The product reacts with CN- to form a stable complex ion Me(CN)42- . CN- also desorbs the surface adsorbent film adsorbed on the surface of the sulfide ore.
Ferricyanide and ferrocyanide and metal ions on the surface of the mineral can form a hydrophilic precipitate, which is inhibited by forming a hydrophilic film on the surface of the mineral. Such inhibitors are effective in inhibiting copper sulfide minerals, but the prerequisite is that the copper mineral surface is sufficiently oxidized and therefore often used in combination with an oxidizing agent.
Second, the sulfide method: When the amount of sodium sulfide is large, it can suppress almost all sulfide minerals except molybdenite. The inhibition of sodium sulfide is mainly caused by hydrolysis of HS- , and HS-expresses the xanthate adsorbed on the mineral surface on the one hand, and adsorbs itself on the mineral surface to make the mineral surface hydrophilic. In addition to sodium sulfide water, there are sodium hydrosulfide and ammonium sulfide. Sodium hydrosulfate is used in foreign countries, and sodium thiohydride and sodium cyanohydroxide are sometimes used . In China, sodium sulphide is mainly used, and its dosage is usually from 1000 to 3000 g/t . When ammonium sulfide water is released to produce HS- , NH4+ is also produced. NH4 + can be adsorbed to the surface of the molybdenum solution MoO2-, HmoO4- generate soluble (NH4) 2MoO4 and "cleansing" molybdenite surface, to improve the floatability.
Third, thiosulfate and sulfate method: sulfur sulfate and sulfate can be combined with a variety of metal ions to form a stable complex, this mixture can effectively inhibit chalcopyrite and pyrite and sphalerite. It has been reported in the literature that this combination has low inhibition and no environmental pollution, and is a promising effective inhibitor.
The above is a complete set of copper and molybdenum separation beneficiation process and beneficiation method. If you have flotation machine, magnetic separator and other mineral processing equipment and complete set of copper and molybdenum separation and beneficiation process, copper and molybdenum ore flotation equipment, flotation copper molybdenum ore technology If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Henan Bochuang Machinery Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. welcomes your inquiry at any time.
For more information, please visit the official website of the company: http://
Inorganic Alkali is the most productive product in the basic chemical industry, and Inorganic Alkali is widely used as basic industrial raw material.The output and dosage of Inorganic Alkali mark the degree of industrial development of a country. Inorganic alkali is an industry with complete scale of enterprises and products in Chinese chemical industry, which has the most favorable conditions to form socialized mass production. Inorganic Alkali includes soda and caustic soda, which are closely related to heavy industries such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metal smelting, papermaking, glass, textiles, food and other light industrial sectors, as well as scientific and cultural undertakings, as well as people's lives. It has a prominent position in the national economy.
Inorganic Alkali is mainly applied in the 7 fields as below:
1. Inorganic Alkali is used in papermaking, cellulose pulp production;
2. Inorganic Alkali is used for soap, synthetic detergents, synthetic fatty acids, and the refining of vegetable and animal oils.
3. Inorganic Alkali is used for textile printing and dyeing industry as desizing agent, cooking agent and mercerizing agent.
4. The chemical industry use the inorganic alkali to produce borax, sodium cyanide, formic acid, oxalic acid, phenol and so on.
5. The petroleum industry use the inorganic alikali in refining petroleum products and in drilling mud in oil fields. Also use it in the production of alumina, metal zinc and copper surface treatment and glass, enamel, leather, medicine, dyes and pesticides.
6. Food-grade products use the inorganic alikali as acid neutralizer in food industry, as peaches and citrus peaches, as detergents for containers such as empty bottles and cans, as well as decolorizers and deodorizers.
7. Inorganic alikali can also be used as alkaline desiccant. Living alkali is widely used in national economy, and it is needed in many industrial sectors,such as chemical manufacturing,paper, aluminium, tungsten, rayon, artificial cotton and soap. In addition, in the production of dyes, plastics, chemicals and organic intermediates, the regeneration of old rubber, the production of sodium metal, the electrolysis of water and the production of Inorganic Salts, the production of borax, chromate, manganese salt, phosphate and so on also requires a large number of inorganic alikali.
Inorganic alikali Cautions:
Inorganic alkaline belongs to corrosion products. Store in a cool, ventilated, dry storeroom with packing sealed. Pay attention to moisture, rain and sun. Avoid contact with acids. Take lightly when loading and unloading to prevent package breakage. When there is fire, please use sand and fire extinguishers
Inorganic Alkali,Sodium Hydroxide,Inorganic Chemicals Alkali,Industry Inorganic Alkali
Shenyu Energy (Shandong) Development Co. Ltd , http://www.zgshenyu.com