one. The working principle of pneumatic tools:
Pneumatic tools are devices that use the energy of the compressed air provided by the air compressor as the source of power. According to their working methods, they can be divided into: rotary type (eccentric movable vane type) and reciprocating type (volumetric piston type).
1. Rotary type: let the air flow velocity when the pressure is reduced act on the blade, which will drive the rotor to work at high speed. For example: aerodynamic wind hand (air gun), pneumatic angle grinders, pneumatic tools such as carving, pneumatic drills, pneumatic cutting machines, pneumatic hoists and so on.
2. Reciprocating type: Compressed air is introduced into the cylinder, and the piston works reciprocally by controlling the inlet and exhaust ports. For example: hammers (shovels), gas saws, pneumatic picks, pneumatic riveters, pneumatic picks, etc.
two. The development trend of pneumatic tools:
In early China, most products were mainly imported from the United States, Germany, Japan, and other countries. In the mid-term, with the vast number of exchanges across the Taiwan Strait, a large number of Taiwanese products entered China, bringing the arrival of Chinese pneumatic tools in the spring of China. The rapid development of the city, pneumatic tools in the assembly industry, machinery, transportation, woodworking, lock industry, gas stations, chemical industry, auto repair shops and some streamlined operations companies and manufacturers have used pneumatic tools, with the community The development of economy and the continuous improvement and improvement of manufacturing pneumatic tools technology will be used more and more widely. Coupled with the price adjustment and further follow-up of after-sales services, the concern that customers are worried that the product has no place to repair will be eliminated. The pin potential of pneumatic tools has been further improved.
three. Types and accessories of pneumatic tools:
1. Rotary type: Pneumatic â€œWind hand (size wind cannon), ratchet wrench, angle grinder, screwdriver (wind batch), pistol drill, cutting machine, polishing machine, grinding machine, sanding (paper) machine, Grinding machine, engraving machine (pen), mixer, pneumatic hoist and so on.
2. Reciprocating type: Pneumatic pneumatic pick, hammer (shovel), gas saw, pneumatic pick, rivet (rivet) gun, grease gun, nail gun, air scissors, pressure clamp, tamping machine, rock drill, slag removal Devices, crushers, engraving machines, etc.
3. Other pneumatic tools: spray guns, art airbrushes, tire pressure guns, sand blasting (machines), cleaning guns, blowing dust guns, gas nozzles, glue guns, etc.
4. Accessories: Overhead devices, quick connectors, air pipes, automatic hose reels, sockets, etc.
four. Maintenance and maintenance of pneumatic tools:
Pneumatic tool maintenance is better than maintenance. Operators develop the habit of maintenance. Their service life is greatly improved. Most of the problems that they have encountered since they were engaged in pneumatic tools have not been maintained or lack of maintenance knowledge. As a result, the tools are not working. Even damaged. 3 to 4 drops of special pneumatic maintenance oil (sewing machine oil) is injected from the tool air inlet before and after the tool is used to reduce wear and prolong the service life of the tool; and a gasifier is installed to ensure the air supply of the supply tool is dry. , No impurities; regular cleaning, refueling maintenance, adjust the appropriate working pressure, timely replacement of wear parts; no tools should be applied anti-rust oil, and plug air intake holes and other exposed holes to prevent dirt from entering the tool inside; Safety inspections should be carried out on a regular basis. The specific inspection items are: (a) The gas source hose and the joint should be connected reliably and must not be loosened. The intake valve should be sealed well, the switch should be flexible, and there should be no air leakage in the entire air seal. (b) The gas supply piping should be in good condition. If there are any defects such as wear and corrosion, corrosion, and partial air leakage, the bulging phenomenon should be replaced immediately. (c) Check the protective device. If there is any phenomenon such as wear, crack, or bending, replace it in time. (d) Check that the working parts are in good condition and that any cracks or defects should be replaced immediately. (e) Check that the tool is operating at a good speed and condition. Rotary tools should ensure that the tool is in a good balance of rotation, impact tools should ensure that its anti-unfastening device is always intact.
Fives. Pneumatic tool failures:
(one). During the use of pneumatic tools, due to normal wear and tear, improper operation of workers, or other human factors, it may cause the tool to malfunction. Rotation: The failure of reciprocating pneumatic tools generally manifests itself as: immobility, lack of reciprocating distance or Powerless. Consumables: O-ring, piston, cylinder block, intake switch, spring, etc.
(two). The failure of rotary tools generally shows that the tool does not rotate or rotate, and the components that are prone to failure are:
1. Rotary section: This section is common to all rotary tools. Because it is relying on compressed air to drive the rotor to rotate the rotor and work normally. The normal wear during use, and the damage of blades, bearings and other accessories, can easily cause the tool to fail or not to turn. The general wearing parts are: rotors, blades, chassis, bearings, O-rings, cylinder blocks, etc.
2. Transmission section: This section is the part that the part of the rotary tool has. Relying on compressed air, the blades are driven to rotate the rotor, and the gears or transmission shafts are used for transmission. Because of the wear of the bearings, gears, and other accessories, the tool is unable to rotate or rotate. The general wearing parts are: gears and their associated bearings.
3. Combat section: This section is common to pneumatic wrenches and wind batches. Both the pneumatic wrench and the wind batch rely on compressed air to drive the blades to drive the rotor to rotate, and the rotor drives the strike parts to work. Due to the abrasion, breakage and other forces of the impact shaft and the blow block, the tool can easily turn or rotate. The general wearing parts are: strike axis, strike block (hammer), blow frame (room), strike pin.
4. Inlet section: This section is common to all pneumatic tools. Due to normal wear or other reasons, parts such as air intakes are broken and worn. The general wearing parts are: intake port, spring, ejector pin, O-ring, seal.
5. Switch section: This section is common to all pneumatic tools. The general wearing parts are: trigger, pin, steel ball (valve) and so on.
6. Gas regulation section: This part is the part that most pneumatic tools have. As the positioning ball wears or breaks, the ventilation valve breaks and other reasons, it is easy to cause the gear position to be not fixed when the tool is working, and the direction of the reversing valve is controlled slightly. The general wearing parts are: steel ball, locking rose, ventilation (directional) valve, gear switch and so on.
six. Comparison of pneumatic tools and power tools:
1. The ratio of weight to volume is large, and at the same output power, it is smaller and lighter than the power tool.
2. No overload failure, even if the pneumatic tool is overloaded. The tool only stops rotation, once the overload is released, it will resume normal operation on its own. It will not affect the tool and will not cause any failure. If the power tool overloads, heats or even burns the motor, the maintenance cost is high, affecting the work progress. And work efficiency. Seriously, it also threatens the safety of operators.
3. It is easy to use and maintain, and can be used after being connected to the air source. When using it daily, add two drops of sewing machine oil to the air inlet of the tool. The air compressor will drain more.
4. Water resistance is strong. Although water immersion is harmful to the tool, it will not be as fatal as electric tools. Explosion-proof structure is unique, because it will not produce spark. Therefore, it can be used in places where there is a risk of explosion, such as coal mine operations.
5. Speed â€‹â€‹adjustment and output power adjustment are simple. Operation of the air supply valve handle and adjustment of the control valve are simple, and the air supply source can also be adjusted and controlled.
6. Save energy and reduce costs. In the industrial workshop equipped with a standard gas source, it is possible to use multiple tools for simultaneous operation.
7. Long life and high safety. Because it is a device that uses the energy of the compressed air provided by the air compressor as a source of power, there will be no electric leakage like electric tools, no sparks, no emissions at all locations, no environmental impact. threatening.
Pneumatic hoist, pneumatic balancer, heavy weight lifting quality clearance after sale worry!
Medical Shoe Covers,Disposable Overshoes,Hospital Shoe Covers,Anti Slip Shoe Covers
Ningbo Autrends Prevention Products Co., Ltd , https://www.autrendsafety.com