|Home>Bearing knowledge>Analysis: The principle of self-smooth bearing|
Analysis: The principle of self-smooth bearings
|/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';|
2, good wear resistance; friction coefficient. å€œ å€œ 3. 3, there is excessive elastoplastic; can spread the stress on a wider touch surface; improve bearing capacity.
4, near the static friction coefficient; can eliminate the sputum at low speed; and then ensure the accuracy of the machine.
5, can make machinery reduce oscillation, reduce noise, avoid pollution; improve working conditions.
6, in the operation process can constitute a transport film; to protect the effect of the grinding axis; no bite axis appearance.
7. The hardness requirement of the grinding shaft is low; the shaft without the quenching and tempering can be used; then the processing difficulty of the associated parts is reduced.
8, thin wall layout, light weight; can reduce the mechanical volume.
9, the reverse side of the steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals; can be used in corrosive media, has been widely used in various mechanical sliding parts; for example: printing presses, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro-motors, automobiles, motorcycles and agricultural and forestry machinery and many more.
Analysis of the smooth and self-smooth bearing series of the gap 1. Good load bearing; excellent wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotary motion, shaking motion under high load and low speed, and often opens and closes under load and is not easy to form a fluid dynamic smooth.
3. In the smooth conditions of the gap, it can be protected for a long time without oil; and the oil in the layer can make the bearing service life longer.
4. The outer plastic layer can leave a certain margin during processing and molding; it can be processed by itself after being pressed into the seat hole; in order to reach a better installation scale.
5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, hydraulic machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc. JDB solid inlaid bearing series JDB solid inlaid bearing series is a universal base product; regardless of high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, low temperature Smooth oil, smooth and oil-free, smooth in water; can be used to. The base of the product is high-strength brass; double the hardness of the ordinary copper sleeve; the wear resistance is more than doubled. Widely used in: light industry Machinery, heavy machinery, construction machinery, metallurgical machinery, transportation machinery, etc.; such as: continuous casting machine, rolling mill, injection molding machine, paper machine, mold guide column, ship, machine tool, etc.
Recommend to friends comments close window
|Bearing related knowledge|
| The tumbling bearing of the hollow shaft device has a special meaning. The compressor bearing overheating cause and the cleaning of the sewing machine to install the bearing details can not ignore the thrust (positioning) bearing device? |
Two grinding methods for IKO tapered roller bearings
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:Thrust bearing: After the installation, you need to check the next section: Comparison of the seal layout of the hub bearing in the national watch
Ningxia Xinshuncheng Special Alloy Co., Ltd. , https://www.xinshunchengalloy.com