1. Cleaning and maintenance of pillows:
Use a zippered cotton or polyester pillowcase to protect the pillow.
The pillow should be placed on the window or on the clothesline for air drying once a month.
The feathers or down pillows should be loosened every day to remove dust and align the pillows.
Before you clean your feathers or down pillows, you must make sure there are no holes or openings. When washing clothes or hand-washing feathers or down pillows, choose a mild detergent and wash with cold water. It is best to wash both pillows at the same time, or add a pair of bath towels to balance the load.
When drying down feather or feather pillows with a dryer, set low temperature drying. Adding a pair of clean and dry tennis shoes to the dryer helps the feathers to evenly distribute when dry.
Foam pillows are best hand-washed and suspended for drying. Change the suspension position every hour to make the pillow evenly dry. Never put a foam pillow in the dryer.
Polyester-filled pillows can be placed in warm water with a multi-functional detergent for machine wash or hand wash. If you use a dryer to dry such pillows, you need to set the medium temperature.
2, the cleaning and maintenance of the mattress
After buying a good mattress, if it is used improperly or not properly maintained, it will affect the life of the mattress. For the health of the family, you need to know the correct maintenance method for the mattress:
Avoid excessive deformation of the mattress during handling. Do not bend or fold the mattress. Do not use the rope to tie it tightly. Do not let the mattress be overstressed. Avoid sitting on the edge of the mattress for a long time or let the child jump on the mattress. In order to avoid partial pressure, metal fatigue affects the elasticity; to periodically flip the mattress, you can flip it upside down or reverse the head and tail. Generally, the family can change the position once every 3 to 6 months; in addition to using the sheets, it is best to put them on. Mattress cover, to avoid soiling of the mattress, easy to wash, to ensure that the mattress is clean and hygienic; remove the plastic packaging bag when using, keep the environment ventilated and dry, avoid the mattress being damp, do not let the mattress overheat for too long, so as to avoid the bed surface fading .
1. Flip regularly. In the first year of purchase, the new mattress will be flipped back and forth, left and right or head and foot every two to three months, so that the spring of the mattress is averaged, and then flipped about once every six months.
2, with better quality sheets, not only absorb sweat, but also keep the cloth clean.
3. Keep it clean. Clean the mattress regularly with a vacuum cleaner, but do not wash it directly with water or detergent. At the same time, avoid lying down after bathing or sweating, and do not use electrical appliances or smoking in bed.
4, do not often sit on the edge of the bed, because the four corners of the mattress is the most vulnerable, long-term sitting on the edge of the bed, easy to damage the edge spring.
5. Don't jump on the bed, lest the single point is too strong and the spring will be damaged.
6. Remove the plastic packaging bag during use to keep the environment ventilated and dry, and avoid the mattress being damp. Do not leave the mattress exposed for too long to fade the fabric.
7. If you accidentally knock over other beverages such as tea or coffee on the bed, immediately use a towel or toilet paper to dry it out with heavy pressure and then blow dry with a hair dryer. When the mattress is accidentally contaminated with dirt, it can be washed with soap and water. Do not use strong acid or alkaline cleaner to avoid fading and damage of the mattress.
If you follow the simple steps outlined in this article, your bedding will remain optimal. And, because bedding is more comfortable, you can get better sleep.
Granular carbon processed from activated coal or pellet carbon basis. High hardness of pellet carbon can meet different users` demands of various effective particle size of irregular carbon and uniform coefficient.
The high adsorption carbons Granular Activated Carbon, which is the second main products following pellet carbon of HuaHui Company, can be produced in various distribution, the specification produced through the year includes HP-8X30 (8X30 mesh), HP-12X40,HP-5X7,HP-12X30,HP-20X40 and so on.
Granular Activated Carbon is the extension and supplement on products manufacturing and service of pellet series. This type of activated carbon is finished by machanical breaking and screening of pellet series, therefore, it has the pore characteristics of pellet activated carbon.
Granular Activated Carbon
Pellet Crushed Granular Carbon,Activated Coal Crushed Granular Carbon,Waste Water Treatment Granular Carbon,Water Treatment Granular Carbon
NINGXIA PANSON COAL AND CARBON CO., LTD , http://www.nxpanson.com