1. Since the value of the temperature and humidity chamber is generally high, we recommend that it be placed in a relatively benign temperature environment. Our empirical temperature value is 8 Â° C ~ 23 Â° C. For laboratories not equipped with this condition, appropriate air conditioning must be provided. (air cooled) or cooling tower (water cooled).
2, adhere to professional management. Units with conditions should send special personnel to the supplier factory for training and training to obtain more professional maintenance and repair experience and capabilities.
3. Clean the condenser regularly (every 3 months): For air-cooled cooling of the compressor, the condenser fan should be regularly repaired, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dedusted to ensure its good ventilation and heat transfer performance; In the case of water-cooled cooling, in addition to ensuring the inlet pressure and inlet temperature, the corresponding flow rate must be ensured, and the inside of the condenser should be cleaned and descaled regularly to obtain its continuous heat transfer performance.
4, regular (every 3 months) cleaning evaporation (dehumidification): Because the cleanliness of the sample varies, under the effect of forced air circulation, the evaporation (dehumidification) will condense a lot of small particles such as dust, should be carried out regularly Cleaning.
5, circulating fan, condenser fan cleaning and calibration: similar to the cleaning evaporator, because the working environment of the test box is different, the circulating fan, condenser fan will condense a lot of small particles such as dust, should be cleaned regularly .
6. Waterway and humidifier cleaning: If the waterway is not smooth and the humidifier is fouled, it may cause the humidifier to dry and may damage the humidifier. Therefore, the waterway and humidifier must be cleaned regularly.
7. After each test is completed, set the temperature near the ambient temperature, work for about 30 minutes, then cut off the power supply and wipe the inner wall of the working chamber.
8. If the equipment needs to be relocated, it is best to carry out under the guidance of our company's technical personnel to avoid unnecessary damage or damage to the equipment.
9, long-term shutdown is not used, the product should be energized every half month regularly, the power-on time is not less than 1 hour.
10. Maintenance principle: Since the environmental test box is basically composed of multiple systems of electricity, refrigeration and machinery, once the equipment has problems, the whole equipment should be inspected and comprehensively analyzed systematically. Generally speaking, the process of analysis and judgment can be first â€œoutsideâ€ and then â€œinsideâ€, that is, firstly exclude external factors, such as cooling water, power supply, etc. After completely eliminating external factors, according to the fault phenomenon, the equipment is first systematically decomposed, after The system comprehensive analysis and judgment, you can use the reverse push method to find the cause of the fault: first, according to the electrical wiring diagram to find out whether there is a problem with the electrical system, and finally find out whether the refrigeration system is a problem. Do not disassemble or replace parts before you find out the cause of the malfunction, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Cac2 Electrode Paste Cylinders,Self-Baking Electrode Paste Cylinders For Cac2,Electrode Paste Cylinders For Cac2,Cac2 Electrode Paste Cylinder
Pingluo Zhongxing Carbon Co.,Ltd , https://www.ztecarbon.com