I. The composition of bank security networking system
The construction of banking security networking system should be based on the bank's business characteristics and security requirements, with the bank security integrated management platform as the core, digital, high-definition, and networked product technologies to achieve multi-level network monitoring of outlets, branches, and head offices. Integrate high-definition video surveillance systems, GIS systems, alarm systems, access control systems, and intercom systems into one, and through the combination of security systems and banking systems, build a regulatory information platform adapted to the needs of modern bank security management.
The overall structure of the bank security networking system shall adopt the special network structure of the provincial branch's primary monitoring center, the municipal branch's secondary monitoring center, and the district-county branch three-level monitoring center. The first-level monitoring center requires the establishment of branches at each provincial level. The monitoring center requires the establishment of branches in various cities. The three-level monitoring center requires the establishment of sub-branches in all districts and counties. To ensure the safety and reliability of the networked system, the above three-tiered networking architecture must be established in the bank's special network system, such as the lease of China Netcom and telecommunications. , mobile and other circuits establish a financial information security special network.
Currently, the bank security networking system is based on the bank's inline private network VPN, and it is required to comply with the Intranet technical system and status quo. It cannot generate excessive information traffic to the Intranet, and it cannot form the factors causing the network collapse, and it must achieve security supervision. The accuracy, timeliness and reliability of information. The bank's in-line special network is divided into three layers, including monitoring of business outlets, monitoring centers of various cities, and monitoring centers of provincial branches. The office network of the local monitoring center to the business outlets of the jurisdiction is generally 2MbitS bandwidth. To achieve high-definition monitoring, the transition to 4M bandwidth is required. In consideration of the network protocol and other costs of service data, the actual monitoring network can allocate approximately 50-75% of the allocated bandwidth. (ie, 2 to 3 Mbits). Therefore, each business network point can transmit one HD 1080P video or two video streams of a small stream video to a superior monitoring center. When the bandwidth is too low, a low bit rate network transmission can be selected to ensure the smooth video recording of remote monitoring and reduce the actual bandwidth used.
1. Bank private network basic network composition and function
The bank network system uses a private network as the basic network platform to realize the interconnection, intercommunication and control between the prepared security subsystems based on the different network platforms within the banking system. The main functions are as follows:
(1) Fully realize high-definition monitoring from the front-end high-definition acquisition to storage, management, digital on-wall, high-definition display, and access to the mainstream brand 130/200/500 million high-pixel network cameras.
(2) The platform system equipment supports money counter characters, ATM machine card number information, and the like.
(3) Supports fast electronic map navigation, allowing direct viewing of live image information.
(4) Provide support for uploading and playback of video files, and can be used to remotely monitor surveillance video.
(5) Supports digital matrix and PTZ control functions.
(6) Identity authentication and rights management can be performed, and multiple password protection mechanisms are supported to ensure the security of data information.
2. Level 1 monitoring center system composition and function
The first-level monitoring center system is usually composed of a central management server, an alarm server, an HD decoder, a monitoring video wall, and a centralized storage server, and has the following basic functions:
(1) It can manage video surveillance sites and secondary monitoring centers in this jurisdiction.
(2) It can receive and process the alarm information actively uploaded by the secondary monitoring center.
(3) Centralized storage of important surveillance videos in the areas under its jurisdiction.
(4) The front-end equipment can be controlled.
(5) Support rapid electronic map navigation and realize the management of all subordinate monitoring points through electronic maps.
3. Secondary monitoring center system composition and function
The secondary monitoring center system is usually composed of management servers, high-definition decoders, monitoring video walls and other equipment, and has the following basic functions:
(1) The front-end device can be controlled.
(2) It can realize the recording, playback and upload of remote images.
(3) Support for alarm linkage access and processing, can receive monitoring equipment alarm events within its jurisdiction, and record and process video.
(4) The forwarding and distribution of various video image requirements at business outlets can be realized.
(5) For the monitoring equipment at the front-end business outlets, not only can the basic data information be obtained, but also the operational status of the equipment can be detected through the inspection function.
4. Business Network Monitoring System Composition and Function
The monitoring system of business outlets in various places is usually composed of high-definition cameras, alarm probes, hard disk recorders, or NVRs, ATMs, access control bays, etc. The main functions are as follows:
(1) The business network monitoring system shall have the ability to support multiple image formats such as CIF, DI (4CIF), VGA, 720P, and 1080P. The collected data can be uploaded and saved in real time, and video data can also be forwarded synchronously.
(2) The monitoring center has control commands for controlling the pan-tilt, lens, etc. It can collect alarm information and upload related information to the superior monitoring center through the network.
(3) General video recordings should be kept for more than 30 days in surveillance storage devices, and surveillance videos for important parts should be kept for more than 60 days. Video for emergencies or major cases is transmitted to the upper monitoring center server for backup and preservation.
Second, the key technologies of bank security networking system
The bank security networking system requires an open architecture, standardized interfaces and protocols, good compatibility and scalability, compliance with national and industry standards and regulations, and full use of existing alarm systems, video surveillance systems, and transmission resources. Realize system integration, resource integration and information sharing.
(1) The equipment involved in the bank security networking system must meet the requirements of reliability and security. The equipment selection cannot be entered into the test product, and it is necessary to select the mainstream mainstream product on the market and ensure that the system equipment operates without interruption.
(2) The key data equipment and interfaces should be designed in a redundant manner. They must have functions such as fault detection and system recovery. The information transmission and data storage under the network environment should be more secure, and be protected from malicious attacks and illegal data extraction. appear.
(3) The banking security networking system requires a network system with resource sharing and rapid response. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the real-time supervision and management of the network system's operating conditions, ensure the stable operation and rapid response of the system, and can be considered and operated based on the following points: 1 The system should adopt a unified user authority authentication management mode. 2 The system should adopt a multi-level user rights management mechanism to prevent users from exceeding their authority. 3 The server device should be able to limit or control the access of certain IP clients. 4 The system log operation function can record important events in the log list, and save the classified and scheduled backups to prevent data loss due to hardware failure.
(4) The bank security networking system should adopt multiple methods to ensure network security. First, the isolation of external networks must ensure the absolute security of the networked system. The system interconnection should be strictly established on the bank's intranet platform and be completely isolated from the external network to ensure that it cannot pass through any external network and public network system. The system performs connection access (VPN network can also be used). Secondly, intranet isolation requires that each provincial branch network subsystem and each local branch network subsystem must be separated by a firewall. At the same time, the firewall needs to support non-pure software implementation, address/protocol filtering, packet filtering, secure identity authentication, and remote management.
(5) The information security of the banking security network system mainly includes the authorization mechanism and the identity authentication mechanism. The authorization mechanism should adopt the role-based access control model in the networked system to support the authorization of different levels of users, and can realize the decentralized monitoring such as login, browse, read, modify, and delete. In addition, the identity authentication mechanism can implement the identity authentication of the user of the computer system, the identity authentication of the user to the computer system, and the identity authentication of the computer system to other computer systems.
Third, the application of bank security networking system
The network security management of the banking security system is the focus of bank security construction in recent years. With the development of technology and demand, bank security has evolved from local management to networked management, and network management applications have evolved from the first off-site storage facilities to self-service banks, business establishments, etc. Fully networked applications. At present, banking security networking applications have comprehensively covered all subsystems of banking security, and have been extended to other outlets such as business outlets, self-service banks, and treasuries, providing strong technical support for bank operations management.
A solution for banking security networking systems. Among them, the business hall adopts high-definition video with ultra-wide dynamic image processing technology, which effectively avoids the problems of backlight imaging; at the same time, it also implements the supervision of teller business personnel, such as the movement of the cash box, cash registers, and other operations. In the self-service banking area, a wide dynamic function pinhole camera is used to identify and monitor the face of the payer, and the collected information is transmitted to the superior monitoring center in real time. In the event of an abnormal situation, the alarm can be promptly reported. In addition, the vault uses access control and alarms. Monitoring and other equipment technologies can be used to perform multiple identification certifications for incoming and outgoing personnel. At the same time, it has a strict authority management mechanism that allows different levels of personnel to be authorized differently to prevent illegal intrusion.
Anti-corrosive Petrolatum Long life Pipe Corrosion Protection Tape Features.
Material:petrolatum The backing materail of Anti-Corrosion Pipe Wrap Tape is petrolatum. This kind of products can be applied to marine and pipe area.They can be resistant to water, soil stress, and other conditions.
Petrolatum Tape,Petrolatum Pipe Wrap Tape,Petrolatum Anticorrosive Tape ,Waterproof Tape
Jining Qiangke Pipe Anticorrosion Materials CO.,Ltd , http://www.pipe-wrap-tape.com