During rice heading, there will be a large area of â€‹â€‹rice leaf reddening. I personally summed up the phenomenon of rice red leaf tipping. There are two reasons: one is bacterial brown spot and the other is physiological deficiency. Potassium.
So how do you distinguish between physiological potassium deficiency or potassium deficiency caused by bacterial brown spot?
Bacterial brown spot
(1) Bacterial brown spot disease is caused by bacterial infection.
(2) Most of the disease occurred before and after the fall of the rice, and the lesions mostly occurred in the upper part or the tip of the inverted 3 leaf, the inverted 2 leaf and the flag leaf.
(3) The main performance is the tip of the rice red leaf, with yellow haloe on the edge of the leaf, which gradually spreads to the leaf. A brown strip of disease is formed, and the large spot is grayish. Most of the lesions occur in the tip of the long leaves and rarely develop to half of the leaves. It is mixed with yellow-brown streaks.
(4) Bacterial brown spot disease occurs mostly in areas with large nitrogen fertilizer, plant growth and luxuriance, and relatively potassium deficiency, but it is not a physiological disease! It is only likely to occur on the upper tip of rice with excessive nitrogen fertilizer and long leaves.
When rice is infused with 3 leaves, it begins to prevent bacterial brown spot. The fungicide for controlling bacteria is sprayed once at the booting stage and at the heading stage.
Physiological potassium deficiency
(1) Potassium deficiency and red leaves in rice are physiological diseases.
(2) The potassium-deficient red leaves of rice first occur on the tip of the middle and lower leaves, which means that the old leaves are first deficient in potassium, because potassium is highly mobile in plants and can be reused. When plants are deficient in potassium, they are preferentially assigned to younger tissues. That is, the new leaves and the upper leaves are rarely deficient in potassium.
(3) Potassium-deficient rice plants are short and dark green, starting with the red leaves at the tip of the old leaves. Small red-brown spots begin to appear at the tip and leaf edge of the blade, and finally the blade gradually turns red-brown from the tip and develops to the entire leaf surface in severe cases. Most of the lesions are red lines. However, the upper and new leaves have no lesions. Therefore, the potassium-deficient plots of rice firstly showed red or yellow leaves from the middle and lower leaves.
Potassium-deficient land should be supplemented with potassium fertilizer or sprayed with potassium dihydrogen phosphate.
The above is my personal analysis of the phenomenon of rice red tip, I hope to be helpful to everyone, can reasonably prevent rice red leaf tip phenomenon.
Petroleum Based Grease,Synthetic Waterproof Grease,Mineral Oil Based Grease,Oil Based Lubricating Grease
CHANGXING GUANGDA NEW MATERIALS CO.,LTD. , https://www.gdbentonite.com